[Wow… I haven’t edited this page since I published it in April 2012. Wholesale Deletes before I start adding to this. Now edited December 1, 2013. Edited again April 17, 2015… I really need to update this page more often]
Some of my selections from the blog list, basically the folks whose posts I read most!
- My favorite EV News site – Transportevolved.com, a site and podcast from the team of Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield and Mark Chatterly.
- Green Car Reports
- Teslarati, a great resource for Model S owners.
- CarNewsCafe.com from Nicholas Zart
- Tom Moloughney – Electronaut #1’s ActiveE blog, BMW i3 Blog, and his legacy Mini-E blog.
- Plug in America
- Tesla Motors Club where I’m active as AEdennis
- SpeakEV, a forum for EV drivers, not just a specific model. I help moderate as Dennis
- For those interested in enabling their Roadster and other cars for enhanced Telematics, Open Vehicles (OVMS)
- The future is now… Tom Saxton and his study of Roadsters and a charge time estimator webpage for those not using OVMS. [Basically the Roadster does not give you an indication of how long it will take to charge your Roadster from its current charge level to full.]